You are my Sunshine!

My Son, if I Could Have One 
Wish in All the World on Your Birthday… 


I’d wish that you would always be happy, forever healthy, and that your life would be filled with all the things that bring you laughter and love. I wish you a life where your dreams come true and your goals are achieved; I wish that I could always wipe any tears from your face and make everything okay again. I hope you will always know that I am thinking about you and forever wanting nothing more than your complete happiness in life. It’s your happiness that brings me such immense joy, because you are my son and I love you so much.
~written by Shelly Gross
------------------------------

We're celebrating the birth of my firstborn, our son, our sunshine, our Sunny. He is the first grandson to be born in our crazy family. He is an "Old Soul". A true Scorpio. We gave him the nickname Sunshine, which has evolved to Sunny because of the lullaby I sang to him as an infant. Interestingly, he is a Sun Scorpio because he was born on the 10th. From the day he was born I've always prayed for him forever happiness, health, and a long life. I have to say how proud I am of Preston and so thankful for him. All my love on your birthday, Sunny!

Comments

Popular Posts