A Clinch Mountain Christmas

The Play will be on Sunday December 19th at 7 PM.  The evening will include the play

A Clinch Mountain Christmas and Nativity Pageant all played by children 18 years and under. I'll update this blog with more info. (photos, cast, etc.) as the play progresses. The event will be held at the Hayters Gap Community Center in Washington County, Virginia. For more info. please leave me a message here or call 276-944-4442 (Hayters Gap Library).

We are also looking for folks who can build three walls for our set. And I will be posting a list of set and wardrobe props that are needed if anyone wants to donate or loan them for this event. Thank you and check back often for updates!!!

Comments

  1. Last night's play and fellowship was just amazing! The kids did a fantastic job! I was so impressed! I'm so proud of you all! Many were very nervous before the performance and after it was all over, most said they were ready to do it again! I think they've found their niche!

    I was also so amazed with the people in this community, whom worked so hard to make this possible (most from the Brumley Gap Methodist Church). Big hugs and thanks to my dear friend, Karen Poston, for her time, script and directing. And thanks to everyone who attended last night. The auditorium was crammed packed! Last night was really what Christmas is suppose to be all about...

    It's a night I will never forget. I'm so proud to live in Hayters Gap and to be a part of this wonderful community!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts