All Pets Go to Heaven | Blogs | FemaleNetwork.com

After visiting several sites about pet grieving, I stumbled across the blog below on All Pets Go to Heaven. I realized that history shows that many times our pets grieve for us just as deeply.

Below is a memorial I did for a heartbroken lady of her beautiful Shetland Sheepdog, Candy. She wanted a memorial stone made for Candy's grave and asked if I could come up with something on stone that looked hand drawn. This is what I came up with. It's a slab of marble that I used a Dremel tool with a special bit for stone etching. She cried when she saw it. It was a bitter sweet moment for me.

This was the epitaph she chose for the stone. 
-------------------------------------------------------
"A heart of gold stopped beating,
Two shining eyes at rest.
God broke my heart to prove,
He only takes the best." Author Unknown


Comments

Popular Posts