Leaving her mark...



Over the past 25 years, Linda has been commissioned to dream the most timeless creations from restaurant & children's murals to garden & interior furnishings and decor.
chs5guard-net@yahoo.com


" I try to blend a bit of the out-of-doors into what I'm working on.
I don't see a plain wall or worn piece of furniture as useless... I tend to let the pieces 'evolve' on their own as they are already old, and Father Time has already allowed them to age to a patina of their own choosing... it's fantastic! It is much like a blank canvas to me... I tend to do extensive research on my projects... even when it may not make sense to others why I may do so... and my mind is always busy with so many ideas...!"
Ahhhhhhhh, variety IS the spice of life..."
L. Costello Hinchey




Hand Painted TV Hutch of a charming Row House.

More about the artist...
L. Costello Hinchey was born in Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid, Spain. She now lives in the breathtaking Appalachian Mountains of Washington County Virginia.
Her formal education began at Virginia Highlands Community College, going on to an academic scholarship at Virginia Intermont College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Fine Arts. 

Since then she has been doing a variety of personal and commissioned artwork. Presently she divides her time between her devoted family and her home studio. Her work has found homes in many states and has been sold in various marketplace shops and outlets along the east coast region. Her work is equally as popular with interior designers and decorators in the area. Much of her work is inspired by her mountain home environment! And my family supports and inspires me more than anything.

Comments

Popular Posts