Monday, February 6, 2012

Re-Growing Green Onions: Grow Your Scallions Back on Your Windowsill | The Kitchn

Re-Growing Green Onions: Grow Your Scallions Back on Your Windowsill

I love this idea of re-growing green onions after you've snipped off the tops. They're simply grown in a jar and you re-snip as needed. The only wonder I have is how many times can you do this until you start to lose some of the flavor. I'm sure they can't keep re-growing on water alone. Nevertheless, I think it's still a great idea for winter months.

2 comments:

  1. Very good article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our
    site. Keep up the good writing.

    my site :: play free video games online
    Also see my web site :: free online video games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating the hard work you put into your blog and in depth
    information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old
    rehashed material. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    Here is my web blog play minecraft for free

    ReplyDelete